Assessment and Monitoring of Disaster Debris and Hazard Tree Removal (DRR21048)
CalRecycle has awarded the contract to Tetra Tech, Inc.Addenda:
CalRecycle has been tasked by the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES) to manage coordinated structural debris and hazard tree removal for structures and trees damaged by numerous northern California wildfires taking place during the summer of 2021. This contract includes debris and hazard tree removal assessment and monitoring services to be provided in Alpine, El Dorado, Lake, Lassen, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Siskiyou, Tehama, and Trinity Counties for two (2) separate Operational Areas. Approximately 1,781 residential and commercial properties may require Structural Debris Removal Services. Approximately 48,621 Hazard Trees may require assessment and, if eligible, subsequent removal. Potential bidders shall note that such numbers are preliminary estimates for informational purposes only. CalRecycle does not guarantee, nor confirm the validity of such estimates due to the evolving fire disaster and other factors outside of CalRecycle’s control. CalRecycle intends to perform this work in an expedited manner in full compliance with Cal OES and Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) project requirements as outlined in this Request for Proposals (RFP), while protecting public health and safety and the environment.
Advertisement Date: August 25, 2021
Submittal Due Date: September 14, 2021
Documents available for download from this site are provided in MS Word 97/2000 format. If you do not have MS Word, you can view these documents by downloading and installing the free MS Word document viewer from the Microsoft web site.
- Request For Proposal , RFP DRR21048 A&M Dixie Fire, 910 KB, PDF Document
- Request For Proposal , RFP DRR21048 A&M Dixie Fire (Revised), 951 KB, PDF Document
- Miscellaneous 1, DRR21048 Attachment C Cost Summary Template, 780 KB, Excel Workbook
- Miscellaneous 2, DRR21048 Attachment D Standard Invoice Template, 177 KB, Excel Workbook
- Miscellaneous 3, DRR21048 Exhibit H Special Provisions, 952 KB, PDF Document
- Miscellaneous 4, DRR21048 Exhibit H Special Provisions (Revised), 932 KB, PDF Document