Local Government Waste Tire Cleanup Grant Program
CalRecycle oversees a competitive grant program to provide funding for tire collection, removal, transportation, recycling, and disposal of California waste tires from tire piles and areas where illegal dumping has occurred.
- Funds are limited to the removal of waste tires along public rights-of-way and on private property.
- This grant has a 2-year grant term and is offered in even years.
Eligible applicants are:
- Local Governments (cities, counties, or cities and counties)
- Special Districts
- Qualifying Native American Tribes
- Joint Powers Authorities (JPA) as an eligible entity (where all participating entities are otherwise eligible).
Subscribers will receive periodic email notifications about funding availability and important deadline dates. Local Government Waste Tire Cleanup Grant Program
Note: Do not provide what you would consider to be personal information when you sign up for a listserv because the information is subject to Public Records Act requests.
If you have a spam filter, be sure to add the "Cathy.Aggergaard@CalRecycle.ca.gov" email to your allowable addresses.
If you have questions about this program, please contact the "Local Government Waste Tire Cleanup Grant Program" staff at Cathy.Aggergaard@CalRecycle.ca.gov.