The Governor’s Draft Budget, released on January 9, 2014, includes $30 million in Fiscal Year 2014/15 for CalRecycle to provide financial incentives for capital investments that expand the waste management infrastructure in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, with a priority in disadvantaged communities. CalRecycle will be administering grants and loans to promote infrastructure development for facilities in California that divert more materials from landfills, achieving greenhouse gas emissions reductions. Grants and loans will be targeted to build or expand organics infrastructure, such as composting and anaerobic digestion, or reduce food waste in California. Other targeted activities include new or expanded infrastructure for manufacturing products with recycled content fiber, plastic or glass. CalRecycle has scheduled this workshop to discuss the draft grant and loan proposals and criteria.
- Agenda and presentation materials are posted to in the "Documents" section.
- Participations Instructions:
- Please register for the webinar at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/599924049
- After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
- Audio will be available via the webinar through your computer speakers. There will be no teleconference connection.
- If you experience technical difficulties during the webinar, an alternate connection is available via webcast. Go to: https://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/Broadcast/
- Submit questions and comments before, during, and after the workshop to: GHGreductions@CalRecycle.ca.gov.
- The webinar’s Chat feature will only be monitored for technical issues during the webinar.
System Requirements for Webinar
Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet