Stakeholder workshop regarding Mandatory Commercial Organics Recycling (AB 1826) implementation, providing an overview of the law, identification of affected businesses, Electronic Annual Reporting (EAR), CIWMP Enforcement policy, and FAQs. There may also be time to share experiences regarding implementation of organics programs and to address related questions. An initial set of about 90 FAQs will be posted prior to the April workshop.
Questions regarding this workshop can be directed to: LAMD@CalRecycle.ca.gov
o Agenda – please see below
o Send comments/questions to: LAMD@Calrecycle.ca.gov
Comments and questions may be emailed before, during, and after this workshop.
· Item 1 -- Workshop Agenda (handout will be available)
· Item 2 -- Presentation
· Item 3 -- Proposed FAQs (handout will be available)
· Item 4 -- Generator Identification Tool
· Item 5 -- Electronic Annual Report
· Item 6 – Generator Examples
· Item 7 – Program Needs Assessment Tool
· Item 8 – CIWMP Enforcement Revisions
Please visit CalRecycle’s https://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/Recycle/Commercial/Organics/ web page for additional information.