Assembly Bill 901 (Chapter 746, statutes of 2015) Recycling and Disposal Facility Reporting – Public Hearing #1
CalRecycle will hold a public hearing to receive public comments on the proposed regulations for recycling and disposal facility reporting on March 14, 2018 at 2:00 PM as part of the formal rulemaking process. It will be held at CalEPA located at 1001 I Street, 2nd Floor Coastal Hearing Room, Sacramento, CA 95814.
CalRecycle requests those making oral comments at the hearing also submit written copies of their testimony. The hearing will conclude after the public gives testimony. Responses to public comments and any subsequent regulatory changes will be released after the conclusion of the 45-day period.
Instructions for submitting written comment may be found in the notice for these proposed regulations.
Questions regarded this hearing should be directed to AB901.Reporting@calrecycle.ca.gov.
- Agenda: To be posted closer to date
- Note: CalRecycle will not be printing or bringing hardcopies of hearing materials, attendees will need to print their own prior to arrival.
- To attend the meeting in person, please see “Event Information” above.
- To participate via webcast, go to: Broadcasts
- Comments/questions may be emailed before and during the hearing. Send comments/questions to AB901.Reporting@calrecycle.ca.gov
To receive updates on the proposed regulations for recycling and disposal facility reporting, please register for the Recycling and Disposal Facility Reporting Listserv.