CalRecycle Enforcement Orders
This page provides links to enforcement orders and related actions of the California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery (CalRecycle) and local enforcement agencies (LEA), and fulfills the requirements of Government Code Section 6253.8.
Program Areas with Enforcement Orders
Solid Waste Disposal Facilities:
- Active enforcement orders are listed on a separate page: Listing of Solid Waste Facilities and Disposal Sites Under Enforcement Orders.
- Also see the Inventory of Solid Waste Facilities Violating State Minimum Standards.
- Stipulated agreements issued by Local Enforcement Agencies can be searched/viewed below.
- Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Program: General information / Contact: Kirby Garrett
- Local Government Diversion/Planning: General information / Contact: Trevor O’Shaughnesy
- LEA-Issued Stipulated Agreements: Contact Virginia Rosales.
- Recycled-Content Newsprint: Program information / Contact: Katie Garrison
- Rigid Plastic Packaging Container (RPPC) Program: General information / Contact: Katie Garrison
State Agency/Facility Solid Waste Diversion: Contact Trevor O’Shaughnesy
In accordance with CalRecycle’s adopted policies, non-compliant State agencies and large State facilities are listed on this website as public notice of noncompliance with the mandates of Public Resources Code Section 42921 and/or Section 42926. For additional information, refer to agenda item 7 and the subsequent resolution adopted on November 15, 2006.
- Waste Tire Management: Program information / Contact: Gloria Bell