CalRecycle Enforcement Orders
This page provides links to enforcement orders and related actions of the California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery (CalRecycle) and local enforcement agencies (LEA), and fulfills the requirements of Government Code Section 6253.8.
Program Areas with Enforcement Orders
Solid Waste Disposal Facilities:
- Active enforcement orders are listed on a separate page: Listing of Solid Waste Facilities and Disposal Sites Under Enforcement Orders.
- Also see the Inventory of Solid Waste Facilities Violating State Minimum Standards.
- Stipulated agreements issued by Local Enforcement Agencies can be searched/viewed below.
Beverage Container Recycling Program:
- Enforcement orders are listed on a separate page: Listing of Beverage Container Recycling Program Enforcement Orders.
- Also see Enforcement information / Contact: Yvette Cox
- Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Program: Program information / Contact: Kirby Garrett
- Local Government Diversion/Planning: Enforcement information / Contact: Trevor O’Shaughnesy
- LEA-Issued Stipulated Agreements: Contact Paulina Lawrence.
- Recycled-Content Newsprint: Enforcement information / Contact: Katie Garrison
- Rigid Plastic Packaging Container (RPPC) Program: Enforcement information / Contact: Katie Garrison
State Agency/Facility Solid Waste Diversion: Contact Trevor O’Shaughnesy
In accordance with CalRecycle’s adopted policies, non-compliant State agencies and large State facilities are listed on this website as public notice of noncompliance with the mandates of Public Resources Code Section 42921 and/or Section 42926. For additional information, refer to agenda item 7 and the subsequent resolution adopted on November 15, 2006.
- Waste Tire Management: Enforcement information / Contact: Gloria Bell
The following table was tested using Chrome browser and NVDA.For NVDA users, enable Focus Mode to navigate the following table with selectable items.Or, press the Tab key to enter table and navigate cells using arrow keys.You may also use AudioEye’s Toolbar player that will announce table contents. If you are having trouble reading the table, please use the Export To Excel button to download to Excel.
The enforcement orders that are available for direct download on this page have been made visually accessible in compliance with Government Code sections 7405 and 11135, and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines requirements. If you have any questions, please contact the Legal Office, LegalSec@calrecycle.ca.gov (916)341-0089
CalRecycle Enforcement Orders: https://www2.calrecycle.ca.gov/Docs/EnforcementOrder/