2020 Fires Structural Debris & Hazard Tree Removal Services (DRR20058)
CalRecycle has been tasked by the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES) to manage coordinated Structural Debris and Hazard Tree Removal Operations in numerous counties throughout California to remove fire structural debris material from parcels where structures were destroyed by numerous fires, and the removal of Hazard Trees that could fall on public infrastructure including public Rights-of-Way (ROW) damaged by these same fires. The overall intent of this Operation is to 1) Remove all eligible Structural Debris and potentially dangerous trees from private and potentially commercial and public properties with approved ROEs from each of the four (4) areas (branches); and 2.) Remove, process as necessary, and transport ROW hazard trees to currently operating recycling, disposal, and wood materials end-use facilities permitted to receive the wood materials according to all applicable laws. CalRecycle intends to perform this work in an expedited manner in full compliance with the affected Counties, Cal OES and FEMA requirements as outlined in this IFB, while protecting public health and safety and the environment. To encourage the economic recovery and well-being of the residents of an area where a disaster or state of emergency has been declared, CalRecycle encourages local and California-based contractors to bid on this IFB.
Advertisement Date: November 7, 2020
Submittal Due Date: November 23, 2020
Documents available for download from this site are provided in MS Word 97/2000 format. If you do not have MS Word, you can view these documents by downloading and installing the free MS Word document viewer from the Microsoft web site.
- Invitation For Bid, 2020 Fires: Structural Debris and Hazard Tree Removal Services, DRR20058, 877 KB, Word Document
- Invitation For Bid, REVISED IFB DRR20058, Addendum 2, 880 KB, Word Document
- Miscellaneous 1, Exhibit H, Special Provisions to DRR20058, 740 KB, Word Document
- Miscellaneous 2, Attachment C, EPP and ECP, 994 KB, PDF Document
- Miscellaneous 3, Attachment D, 2020 Landfills Capable of Receiving Ash and Debris by Region, 25 KB, Word Document
- Miscellaneous 4, Miscellaneous 4 Revised Exhibit H, Special Provisions, 740 KB, Word Document
- Miscellaneous 5, Miscellaneous 5, 1688 KB, PDF Document
Important! To be informed of updates and addenda to this bid package (located below), you must provide contact information so that you can be added to the mailing list for this contract.