2021 FIRES: STRUCTURAL DEBRIS REMOVAL & HAZARD TREE REMOVAL SERVICES (DRR21049)
On October 12, 2021, the Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery hereby issues an Award for the IFB DRR21049 “2021 FIRES: STRUCTURAL DEBRIS REMOVAL & HAZARD TREE REMOVAL SERVICES”, for Operations 1 & 2 as follows: Operation 1: BOP, JV 4740 Rocklin Road Rocklin, CA 95677 Operation 2: ECC Constructors, LLC 1240 Bayshore Highway, Suite 301 Burlingame, CA 94010Addenda:
Manage coordinated Structural Debris and Hazard Tree Removal Operations in numerous counties throughout California to remove fire structural debris material from parcels where structures were destroyed by numerous fires, and the removal of Hazard Trees damaged by these fires that present an imminent threat to public infrastructure including public Rights-of-Way (ROW) under the authority of the Emergency Services Act, specifically Government Code section 8571, and the Governor’s Proclamations of States of Emergency dated July 23, August 5, August 10, August 17, August 30, and September 7, 2021.
Advertisement Date: September 10, 2021
Submittal Due Date: October 1, 2021
Documents available for download from this site are provided in MS Word 97/2000 format. If you do not have MS Word, you can view these documents by downloading and installing the free MS Word document viewer from the Microsoft web site.
- Invitation For Bid, IFB DRR21049 Revised Addendum No. 3, 375 KB, Word Document
- Invitation For Bid, IFB DRR21049 Revised Addendum No. 4, 376 KB, Word Document
- Miscellaneous 1, Attachment D, Reference Supplement 5, 12 KB, Excel Workbook
- Miscellaneous 2, IFB DRR21049 Exhibit H Special Provisions Revised, 767 KB, Word Document
- Miscellaneous 3, Mandatory Pre-Bid Meeting PowerPoint Presentation, 1689 KB, PDF Document
- Miscellaneous 4, Response to Q32 Request for DRR18088 and DRR20058 Bid Sheets, 25266 KB, PDF Document
- Miscellaneous 5, Bid Tabulation Sheet, 20 KB, Word Document